- Garbage containers must not be visible from the street on non-pickup days
- Containers can be either bags or cans
- Make sure stickers are clearly visible
- Recycling can be put out the same day garbage is, just make sure crews can tell what is garbage and what is recycling
- Watch for changes in pickup days due to holidays
- Garbage must be out by 7:30 am
- $6.50 per month entitles you to put out one 30-gallon container of garbage per week
- $12 per month entitles you to put out two 30-gallon containers of garbage per week
A base rate is established for each customer based on monthly peak consumption during the prior year.
- If the "gallons used" box on your water bill read less than "15" (which is actually 15,000) every month last year, your base rate will not change this year.
- If your water bill was for "15 gallons used" or more at least three times last year, you will have a new base rate.
The base rate applies to the first 1,000 gallons, the following charges apply to each additional 1,000 gallons:
- Water: $3.67
- Residential: $4.26
- Commercial: $4.82
- Industrial: $5.32
- NOTE - Customers outside City limits add 20% to both base rate and per thousand gallon rate.
|Consumption Category*||Water Base Rate||Sewer Base Rate|