There are five levels of membership to choose from: Morel, Paw Paw Patch, Dogwood, Foothills, and Skyline.
All memberships include the ability to check out instruments from the SEO Musical Lending Library.
1. Morel Level - $50/year
- includes a 50% discount to all Arts West Presents classes & events
- free admission for Member's Night of Cat's Pajama's Clothing Exchange
- one hour of free rental of performance space or downstairs room
2. Paw Paw Patch - $100/year
- include all of the Morel Level benefits for your household
3. Dogwood - $150/year
- two hours of free rental in the performance space or a downstairs room (tech included)
- free admission to Arts West Presents classes & events
- free admission for Members Night of Cat's Pajamas Clothing Exchange
- 25% discount on Arts West merchandise
- ability to attend Musical Lending Library events for free
4. Foothills - $200/year
- everything included in the dogwood level plus one additional hour of free rentals in the performance space or a downstairs room (tech included; 3 hours total of rental use)
5. Skyline - $300/year
- everything included in the Foothill level plus one additional hour of free rental in the performance space or a downstairs room (tech included; 4 hours total of rental use)
- one free Arts West or Southeast Ohio Musical Lending Library T-shirt or tote bag
To Become a Member of Arts West:
Please fill out the membership form and mail the "sign up" portion along with payment to Arts West
- The membership form and payment may be mailed to Arts West 132 W. State Street Athens, Ohio 45701 ATTN: Membership
- Or you may drop off the membership form to Arts West directly
- Or call 740-592-4315 to request a hard copy of the membership form mailed to you.
* Please make all checks payable to Arts West
Members will receive a membership card that is good for one year from the date of purchase. This must be presented in order to receive benefits.
In an effort to reduce paper usage, all member updates will be sent via email unless otherwise requested. Please provide a valid email address. For any questions, or to be added to our member email list please contact us at 740-592-4315 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org