The Athens City Pool is the place to host your next party! We have a party room available during open swim hours, or you can host your party after the pool closes. After hours rentals are available on Sundays from 6-8pm and Monday-Saturday from 7-9pm. All reservations must be made one week in advance of the requested party date.
Rentals must be completed in person at the front desk of the Athens City Pool. To save time download the rental form here.
Pool Rental Pricing
|Party Room||$40/hr||Can be rented during open swim hours or after hours. Does not include any other pool ares.|
|Party Room & Splashpad||$75/hr||Rented after hours only. Does not include any other pool areas. Other areas may be rented at same time.|
|Leisure Pool & Slides||$100/hr||Rented after hours only. Does not include party room, splash pad, diving well, or lap pool.|
|Whole Facility & Party Room||$150/hr||Rented after hours only. Must be rented for a minimum of 2 hours.|
All cancellations must be made at least one week in advance of the scheduled event. A $40 cancellation fee will be collected for all cancelled events made with less than one week's notice.
- Payment is due at the time of reservation.
- Reservations operate on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cancellations made due to weather can request a makeup date based on availability. After hours rentals will be considered complete after 60-minutes has been completed without inclement weather or uncontrollable circumstances.
- Renters may receive a refund if: (a) inclement weather exists, and (b) renters cannot find a "make-up" reservations date.
- Patrons may setup no sooner than 10 minutes before their scheduled time.
- Standard lifeguard breaks will be honored during the scheduled time.
- Alcohol, smoking, and glass containers are NOT permitted on City property at any time.
- Renters are responsible for all cleanup after their event has taken place.
- The posted rules must be followed at all times. The pool staff reserves the right to make any changes to the rules for the safety of patrons.